sábado, 9 de mayo de 2015

Saturday

We went zip lining today in the mountains today. It was basically really awesome! You pay about $10 to go on 5 zip lines, and its waaaay worth it. Pretty much you go on one zip line, go on a beautiful mini hike to the next one, and repeat 5 times. The instructor Cesar kept trying to convince us to turn upside down while we're going down. This video is of one of the shorter zip lines, as I'm going upside down.







Other then that we walked around the city. 
There's a lot of interesting plants growing everywhere

There's also rabid (but beautiful) looking dogs everywhere

 This our failed attempt at a jumping picture^



And of course a completely candid, unplanned picture of me walking.

Overall it was a very relaxing fun day, and a much needed mini vacation.



2 comentarios:

  1. OH my!!! That looks like so much fun and it's gorgeous in those mountains! I haven't been able to get up into the mountains yet : ( I feel so bad for those dogs. They like like skin and bones. Love you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. OH my!!! That looks like so much fun and it's gorgeous in those mountains! I haven't been able to get up into the mountains yet : ( I feel so bad for those dogs. They like like skin and bones. Love you!

    ResponderBorrar