sábado, 16 de mayo de 2015

City of the Gods

Disclaimer: Everything here is in spanish so sometimes it will try to translate the words I write and won't let me change it, so if my writing sounds strange or there's weird words/punctuation I'm sorry.

So I have not posted in a while but you can not blame me. Teaching Takes a lot more time Then you would think. Its like When you go to school till 2 Then have homework all day. BUT it's becoming more and more rewarding as the time passes. I do have a lot to post acerca and I 've been collecting pictures for my teaching post That I will write. Just a little about my lessons and how it works. That will be coming tomorrow. As for today, we had a 3 day weekend (much needed) Because friday was teacher appreciation day in Mexico! We decided to take our friday off and go to Teotihuacan-the city of the Gods. There are two pyramids. The Pyramid of the Sun and the one of the Moon. You are able to climb to the top and overlook the country and other ruins. Its magical.




It only seemed right to pretend to do yoga

The Sun

 The moon

 Also for your entertainment, here's what it's like being blonde in Mexico:





You can't even take a picture without at least 5 people staring and laughing.

More Tomorrow!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario