lunes, 4 de mayo de 2015

Hola Amigos

Today was a Mexican holiday. I think Labor day sort of thing but I'm not entirely sure. Anyway, That meant another day We had absolutely nothing productive to do before we start teaching tomorrow. Todays adventure was going to the Christus up on the hill above our house. We wanted to hike it but Guillermo (the Principal of the School) was not confident we would make it and insisted Should we take a bus. We did, Which ended up Being probably the best option. I pretty much had a heart attack though, Because the bus driver would do esta Where cute thing I would drive a million miles an hour up the mountain, as close to the edge as possible. This did make for a gorgeous view ... halfway off the cliff. Check it out:

 I know what you're thinking, "Please no more pictures of the sky"
Psych! No can do. I mean its perfect.

But in all seriousness its a poor but beautiful area. People Actually Care About Each Other. People exist in the real world, and no one Cares About instagram. (Except I did cause me some pretty bomb take pictures.)

The Christus is Giant, if you're looking at it from the city it looks huge!

So Yeai not mean too much to Talk About BUT !! I wanna get you guys psyched for an all food post coming soon! Probably sometime this week. I've had people ask to view About What I 've been eating, and I know its a horribly interesting topic for a lot of us.

Ps. I'm sick again. I have a cold This Time. At least there's variety in my sicknesses though right?


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario